18K International Watch Co. Wristwatch, Circa 1930's
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Continuous 60-second subdial.
- non-original bracelet.
- Dial is refinished.
|Brand:||International Watch Co.|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1930’s|
|Markings to Inside:||18K, 936339|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||36|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||44|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Woven Link|
|Total Weight (grams):||69.8|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.