18K Scrap Ring and Stud Earrings with 14K, Pearl and Opal
Material: 14K Gold, 18K Gold, Metal
Hallmarks: 14K; Unmarked; Indiscernible marks
Total Weight: 2.10 grams (14K); 1.90 grams (18K)
Shape: Round Faceted
Dimension: 2.75 mm – 4.36 mm
Type: Cultured Pearl
Dimension: 4.00 mm
Gemologist Note: Cream
Dimension: (6.00) mm x (4.00) mm – (estimate)
Gemologist Note: Fractured
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- includes scrap ring, single earrings and three pairs of earrings.
- ring is 18K, weighed separate and scrap.
- ring has breaks in shank and gallery.
- prongs have been cut out.
- blunt bullet shaped studs with clutches and one clutch are base metal, not weighed.
- rest is 14K.
- clutch backs are not included with some earrings.
- glass is chipped and abraded.