1978 Rolex Datejust Diamond Dial and Bezel Stainless Steel and 14K Wristwatch
Item DetailsA 1978 Datejust diamond dial and bezel stainless steel and 14K wristwatch. A vintage Datejust with a classic and elegant design that features a 14K white gold bezel that is finished with round brilliant cut diamonds. The diamond bezel brings out the elegance of a white mother of pearl dial with ten exquisite diamond hour markers, baton style hands and a magnified date window. The dial is set on a stainless steel case and is displayed on a stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- aftermarket mother of pearl diamond dial.
- aftermarket bezel.
- bezel is dented above the crown.
|Bezel Material:||14K White Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2030, 28 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 6900|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers, Mother of Pearl|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||32|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||50.1|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||36|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.60 mm – 1.70 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.68 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||10|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.10 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||VVS2 – VS1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond weight 0.78 ctw.