Vintage Jewelry with Spider Brooch and Coin Earrings
Jewelry Type: Brooches; Necklaces; Earrings
Necklace Length: 16.50’’
Stone Type: Glass; Serpentine; Shell; Additional Gemstones
Type: 1967 British Penny Final Issue
Obverse: Mary Gillicks
Reverse: Leonard Charles Wyon
Metal Content: Bronze
Diameter: 30.80 mm
Weight: 9.40 grams
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- finish is worn, allowing original metal color to show through.
- verdigris on jewelry.
- hallmark: 4.IP.50K.