1922 Hamilton Exhibition Back Salesman's Sample Pocket Watch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Montgomery Railroad Dial.
- 60 seconds subdial.
- Double Roller.
- Great balance motion.
- Exhibition case back.
- Salesman’s Sample – snap on – off not screw front and back.
|Bezel Material:||Base Metal|
|Case Material:||Base Metal|
|Caseback Material:||Base Metal|
|Movement:||Lever Set, Grade: 992, Model:2, 21 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1922|
|Case to Case (mm):||52|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.