Victorian Revival 14K Seed Pearl and Enamel Brooch with Girandole Earrings
Era: Victorian Revival
Metal Type: 14K Gold
Earring Closure Type: Hinged Wire
Brooch or Pin Closure Type: C-Clasp
Hallmarks: Pictorial 4 G
Total Weight: 9.20 grams
Type: Seed Pearl
Dimensions: 1.50 mm
Gemologist Note: Cream
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the seed pearls are chipped throughout.
- some sections of the enamel chipped, worn or missing.
- there are dents in the drops.