G & C Brand and German Made Metal Mesh Frame Purses
Certified Authentic // Our Uncommon Promise
We promise that everything on our platform is authenticated or validated, presented clearly and accurately, and is handled with the utmost care.
|Period||Antique, Late 19th/ Early 20th Century|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- each of the purses has areas of tarnish, scratches, and markings throughout.
- the G&C metal mesh purse has detached metal rings; rust and oxidation to metal mesh.
- the multicolor German purse has fabric wear, staining, and partial detachment to the lining with chipped glass in the kisslock clasp.
- measures the German made mesh purse: 5.5" drop.