Belle Époque Platinum, 14K and 18K Pearl and 13.12 CTW Diamond Converter Brooch
|Style:||Belle Epoque, Antique|
|Materials:||14K Gold, 18K Gold, Platinum|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||20.50|
|Additional Information:||Brooch component is removable and 18K; Back of pendant is 14K, small jump ring at top of pendant is 18K, heads are platinum; Can be worn as a brooch, or two different ways as a pendant|
|Primary Stone Type:||Cultured Pearl|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Button|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||12.60 mm|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||White; Good to very good luster|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Old European Cut, Old Mine Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||53|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||3.00 mm x 2.50 mm – 6.00 mm x 5.50 mm x (4.10) mm – (estimate)|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||13.12 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||H – J|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI2|
|Secondary Stone Gemologist Note:||Some diamonds fall outside of the given color range|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- visible glue and repairs.
- pin back and center pearl have been added.
- pear has abrasions and minor visible glue.