Vintage 14K and Palladium 1.19 CTW Diamond Ring
|Materials:||14K Gold, Palladium|
|Total Weight (grams):||2.70 grams|
|Additional Information:||Shank is 14K, stone settings are palladium.|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Marquise Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||(10.50) mm x 5.40 mm x 2.94 mm – (estimate)|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.94 ct|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Baguette Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||2|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||4.50 mm x 2.00 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.25 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- finish worn allowing original metal color to show through.
- shank is out of round.
- chips to girdle of marquise diamond.
- baguette diamonds have minor chips and abrasions.