1978 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date Crosshair Dial Wristwatch
A 1978 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date crosshair dial wristwatch. The Oyster Perpetual has always been a symbol of universal and classical style as well as chronometric precision and the Oyster steel case and this watch also offers a unique crosshair dial set on a black backdrop with baton-style hands and a magnified date window. The dial is framed by a smooth stainless steel bezel and set on a stainless steel case with an automatic movement and the timepiece is displayed on a stainless steel U.S.A. C&I Rivet Oyster bracelet with a fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Crosshair black dial.
- Magnified date window.
- U.S.A. C&I Rivet Oyster bracelet.
- Smooth winding.
- Minute markers missing between 6 & 7 hour markers.
- Crystal is very scratched.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual Date|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1570 Automatic, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1978|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva, Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||34|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||43|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.