Stainless Steel Seiko World Time with Date Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Seiko Official Time Keeper 1964 Tokyo.
- Faint outline of the Olympic Torch on the back.
- Cities (inner bezel) does not move.
- Replacement crown.
- Non-Seiko Dragon bracelet.
|Model Name:||World Time with Date|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||6217A Automatic, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||6217 – 7000|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||37.5|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||43|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.