1957 Bulova Gold Plated Automatic Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- date window at 3 o’clock.
- the dial is refinished.
- light scratches on the crystal.
- the case is worn down between the lugs.
- timepiece only, there is no bracelet.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||Gold Plate|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Bulova Cal. 11ALAC, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1957|
|Markings to Inside:||Bezel Gold Plated G 40 Microns, CB, 312, Swiss|
|Case to Case (mm):||36|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||38.5|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.