1950s Croton Nivada Grenchen Aquamatic 360EL 10K Gold Filled Wristwatch
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the crystal is very scratched and has a crack at 8 o’clock.
- scratches on the case.
- wear to the case back.
- timepiece only, there is no bracelet.
|Model Name:||Nivada Grenchen Aquamatic 360EL|
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Croton Signed ETA Cal. 1216, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1950s|
|Case to Case (mm):||33|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||42|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.