1927 Elgin Gold Filled Open Face Pocket Watch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- continuous 60-second subdial.
- the crystal is cracked.
- scratches on the dial and the case.
- engraving on the case back.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Elgin 479, Pendant Set, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1927|
|Markings to Inside:||Cased And Timed By Elgin National Watch Co., 14K Gold Filled, Illinois Watch Case Co. Elgin, 8394109|
|Case to Case (mm):||45|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.