1941 Hamilton AN -5740 WWII 24 Hour Navigation Pocket Watch
- Running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- U.S. Govt. marking on the movement and case back.
|Model Name:||WWII 24 Hour Navigation|
|Bezel Material:||Base Metal|
|Case Material:||Base Metal|
|Caseback Material:||Base Metal|
|Movement:||Hamilton 4992B, Pendant Set, Hacking Seconds, 22|
|Pocket Watch Size:||16|
|Markings to Inside:||Keystone Co., Base Metal, 756220|
|Case to Case (mm):||51.5|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.