Vintage 14K Turquoise Ring with Openwork Gallery
|Total Weight (grams):||7.70|
|Primary Stone Type:||Turquoise|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Oval, Round, Cabochon|
|Primary Stone Count:||13|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||3.50 mm – 15.25 mm x 10.50 mm|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the center and side stones are not set properly.
- some stones are chipped and abraded.
- there is a break under the gallery, solder seams, edges sharp at the seam, discolored at the seam, prongs bent and the shank is out of round.
- the stones have excess glue.