1949 Hamilton Dewitt 10K Gold Filled Wristwatch
- Not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the dial is repainted.
- the bracelet is Simmons.
- the bezel, case and case back is 10K gold filled.
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||747 Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1949|
|Markings to Inside:||Dewitt Hamilton Watch Co., Lancaster PA. Wadsworth, 10K Gold Filled, J103598|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||38|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Base Metal|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Open Link|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.