1929 Hamilton Railway Special
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running 60-second subdial.
- Classic Montgomery dial.
- case back is dented.
- case screw is missing.
- the crystal is very scratched.
|Model Name:||Railway Special|
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Estimated Production Year:||1929|
|Markings to Inside:||Hamilton W. Co. Lancaster PA. 10K Gold Filled, R31392, Star W.C. Co.|
|Case to Case (mm):||51|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.