1942 Waltham Premier Railroad Grade Pocket Watch
- Running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Continuous 60 second subdial.
- 10K rolled gold plate bezel, case and case back.
- Blued steel hands.
- Railroad grade.
|Model Name:||Premier Railroad Grade|
|Bezel Material:||Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||Gold Plate|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Plate|
|Movement:||Lever Set Vanguard Grade, Model 1908, 23 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||16|
|Estimated Production Year:||1942|
|Markings to Inside:||10K Rolled Gold Plate, Keystone Victory, 5322858|
|Case to Case (mm):||49|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.