1983 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date 18K and Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 1983 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date 18K and stainless steel wristwatch. The Oyster Perpetual presents a history of precision, a waterproof oyster case and an accurate automatic movement, and this watch also feature an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel set around a golden dial with indexes, baton-style hands, and a classic magnified date window. The golden dial is contrasted against a stainless steel case with an automatic movement and the timepiece is displayed on a two-tone 18K yellow gold and stainless steel Steelinox Jubilee bracelet.
- Running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Rolex Oyster Swimpruf Tag.
- Includes two extra links.
- Non-Quickset date.
- The crystal is extremely scratched.
- Includes box and garanti paper.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual Date|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2030 Automatic, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1983|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 6900|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||32|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||51.2|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.