Rolex Date Diamond Bezel and Dial 18K and Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 1965 Rolex Date diamond bezel and dial 18K and stainless steel wristwatch. This prestigious watch features a golden dial with ten diamond hour markers, baton-style hands and a classic magnified date window.The dial is highlighted by a brilliant frame of diamonds set on an 18K yellow gold bezel and the dial is set on a stainless steel case with an automatic movement and the timepiece is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel Jubilee bracelet.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- aftermarket dial.
- aftermarket bezel.
- crown doesn’t screw down.
- date not aligned in window.
- case screw head is broken.
- crystal is very scratched.
- bezel setting is very worn and may not be secure in the future.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1160 Automatic, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1965|
|Markings to Inside:||IV.65, Stainless Steel, Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva, Switzerland, 6517|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||31|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||51.4|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||10|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.10 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||41|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.70 mm – 1.90 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||1.00 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.