Vintage Hamilton Dateline 18K Yellow Gold Automatic Wristwatch
- Running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Date window at 3 o’clock.
- Light scratches on the crystal.
- Includes original box.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Hamilton Cal. 694A, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1966|
|Markings to Inside:||18K 0.750, Hammer Head #115, Poincon de Maitre, Swiss Helvetia Head Hallmark, 534 92|
|Case to Case (mm):||34|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||36.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Base Metal, Leather|
|Total Weight (grams):||34.6|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.