Boucheron Pearl Necklace with Platinum Sapphire and Diamond Clasp
Style: French, European
Material: Platinum, 18K Gold
Necklace Length: 20.75’’
Hallmarks: BOUCHERON PARIS pictorial mark 669 with French Eagle Assay mark
Total Weight: 32.90 grams
Additional Information: Main clasp is platinum, tongue is 18K; Safety chain is 18K
Shape: Baguette Cut
Dimension: 3.50 mm x 1.75 mm
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimension: 2.40 mm – 2.70 mm
Carat Weight: 0.70 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VVS2 – VS1
Gemologist Note: One Diamond is I2 clarity
Type: Cultured Pearl
Dimension: 5.48 mm – 9.07 mm
Gemologist Note: Cream
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- sapphires are chipped and abraded.
- thread is worn.