Art Deco 18K and Platinum Ruby and 2.63 CTW Diamond Bracelet
|Style:||Art Deco, Vintage|
|Materials:||18K Gold, Platinum|
|Bracelet Closure Type:||Box Tab Insert|
|Total Gold Weight (grams):||14.50|
|Additional Information:||Top is platinum, rest is 18K|
|Primary Stone Type:||Ruby|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Pear, Faceted|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||(7.40) mm x (4.80) mm x 2.01 mm – (estimate)|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Old Mine Cut, Single Cut, Rose Cut, Swiss Cut, Old European Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||67|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.80 mm – 2.90 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||2.63 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the ruby is chipped and abraded.
- some of the diamonds have large chips.
- the diamonds are abraded.
- visible solder and repair.