14K and 18K Pearl and Imitation Hematite Necklace with Circa 200 AD Roman Coin
Material: 14K Gold, 18K Gold
Necklace Length: 16.50“
Necklace Closure Type: Lobster Claw
Total Weight: 47.00 grams
Additional Information: Bezel setting is 18K, rest is 14K
Type: Cultured Pearl
Dimension: 7.00 mm – 7.50 mm
Gemologist Note: Cream
Type: Imitation Hematite
Dimension: 8.00 mm
Type: Ancient Roman Imperial AE Follis Coin, ca. 200 A.D.
Metal Content: bronze
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- residue on some pearls.