14K Elgin Pocket Watch with 14K Knights Templar Scottish Rite Fob
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- scalloped edge hunting case.
- grade model run 15 of 34.
- 10.50’ fob chain with toggle bar and 1.50’ extension.
- 14K six sided, three piece hinged fob.
– fob is engraved: Grand Commander, 32 Degree, Toledo Consistory, S.P.R.S. 32’, Jan. 18th, 1907, Chas.B. Fink, Kendon O., Scioto Lodge 154, Latham Chap. 119
- includes a leather pouch that needs to be restitched.
|Style:||Antique, Masonic, Vintage|
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Lever Set Grade: 50, 15 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||16|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1885|
|Markings to Inside:||390993, B.W.C. Co., Warranted, 14K, U.S. Assay|
|Clasp Style:||Lobster Claw, Toggle|
|Case to Case (mm):||53.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Filled|
|Total Weight (grams):||191.80|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.