Vintage Movado/Zenith Museum 18K Gold Quartz Wristwatch
- Running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- with new battery.
- unworn vintage Movado leather strap.
- includes case and papers.
- scratches on the case.
- light scratches on the crystal.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Zenith Cal.315 (ESA/ETA Cal. 950.001), 6 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Zenith, Swiss, 18K 750, Swiss Helvetia Head Hallmark, Hammer Head # 143 Poincon de Maitre|
|Case to Case (mm):||24|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||30|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
|Total Weight (grams):||19.6|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.