Vintage Piaget Polo Skeleton 18K Gold Diamond Stem Wind Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- ultra-thin skeletonized movement with engraved bridges and wheels in an 18K yellow gold case with diamonds accentuated edge of the dial.
- signed Piaget leather and 18K buckle clasp.
- wear to the bracelet and the holes of the bracelet.
|Model Name:||Polo Skeleton|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Piaget CAl. 20P skeletonized, Ultra-Thin, 9 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Piaget, SwissHelvetia Head Hallmark, 750|
|Case to Case (mm):||31|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||33|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, 18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||25.70|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||104|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.00 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.52 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.