1988 Rolex Datejust 16233 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1988 Rolex Datejust 16233 18K gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A classic Datejust with an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel that surrounds a prominent silver sunburst dial with gold indexes, baton style hands and a magnified date window with a quick set date. This iconic watch also features a brushed satin stainless steel case with a 31 jeweled automatic movement, a Twinlock screw down crown and is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel Jubilee bracelet that also has a fold over clasp closure.
Not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Magnified date window.
- Quickset date.
- Fluted bezel.
- Silver sunburst dial.
- Clasp code ‘N2’: Feb. 1989.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Role3x Cal. 3135, Quickset Date, 31 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1988|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 16200|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||36|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||43.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, 18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||106.6|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.