Early Victorian 18K Pearl and 1.55 CTW Rose Cut Diamond Drop Earrings
|Earring Closure Type:||Hinged Wire|
|Total Weight (grams):||6.20|
|Primary Stone Type:||Cultured Pearl|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Half Pearl|
|Primary Stone Count:||2|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||6.50 mm – approximate|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Cream with orient|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Rose Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||22|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||3.10 mm x 3.00 mm x 1.40 mm – 4.00 mm x 3.10 mm x 1.60 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||1.55 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||I – K|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I2|
|Secondary Stone Gemologist Note:||A few diamonds have large chips|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- pearls are not original to the earrings.
- visible glue and drill holes.
- diamonds have minor abrasions.
- pearls are abraded.