1985 Rolex Two Tone Datejust 18K and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1985 Rolex two tone Datejust 18K and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. This watch features the accuracy of a Rolex and the aesthetics of a Datejust with its unique aftermarket green dial displaying gold tone indexes, baton-style hands, and a magnified date window. The timepiece was created with a blending of contrast in using an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel set against a stainless steel case and the watch is displayed on the classic Rolex Jubilee bracelet made of 18K yellow gold and stainless steel with fold-over clasp closure.
- Running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- aftermarket dial.
- magnified date window.
- quickset date.
- (1985 Date Code) J 12
- includes box.
- center of the catch has been repaired to secure the pin.
- Rolex box missing center piece.
- case is corroded between lugs and underneath lugs on both side and around crown pipe.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||3035 Automatic, 27 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S. A. Geneva Swtizerland, Stainless Steel, 16000|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||36|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||44|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, 18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||93.1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.