14K Multi-Colored Gold True Box Hinge Hunting Case Elgin Pocket Watch
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 4 different colors of gold- including Rose, Green, Yellow and White.
- 60-second subdial.
- Louis XIV hands.
- toggle end side bracelet.
- dial damage.
- crystal is missing.
|Bezel Material:||14K Green Gold, 14K Yellow Gold, 14K White Gold, 14K Rose Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Rose Gold, 14K Green Gold, 14K Yellow Gold, 14K White Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold, 14K White Gold, 14K Rose Gold, 14K Green Gold|
|Movement:||Grade: 295, 15 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||6|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1911|
|Markings to Inside:||794527, B.W.C. Co., Warranted 14K U.S. Assay|
|Case to Case (mm):||40|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||85.1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.