1892 New York Standard Pocket Watch with Victorian Fob
- Not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 11.50’’ woven hair fob with centerpiece engraved twice.
- seconds hand is missing.
|Brand:||New York Standard|
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Lever Set, Grade:35|
|Pocket Watch Size:||18|
|Estimated Production Year:||1892|
|Markings to Inside:||Fahys Montauk, 5017254|
|Case to Case (mm):||56|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Victorian Woven Hair|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.