Victorian Mourning Brooches and 14K Pearl Brooch
|Materials:||14K Gold, Metal|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||3.40|
|Primary Stone Type:||Cultured Pearl|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Half Pearl|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||(2.00) mm – (estimate)|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- large brooch is 14K, two oval brooches are base metal.
- two brooches have fabric inside.
- part of the large brooch’s design has been removed.
- large brooch clasp has been replaced.
- stem pins are bent and wavy.
- wear to finish on brooches.