Antique Omega Sterling Silver Hunting Case Pocket Watch
The movement dust cover is engraved ’Sennet Freres Paris – Chine, Sennet Freres is a French Retailer in Hong Kong that was one of the largest importers of European timepieces and cars to China.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running seconds subdial.
- the dial is crazing.
- small dent on the front dial cover.
|Bezel Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Case Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Caseback Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Movement:||Omega Cal. 13, Pendant Set|
|Markings to Inside:||S35586390.935, Two Large and One Small Standing Bear Hallmarks, 1, Omega, Sennet Freres Paris – Chine|
|Case to Case (mm):||35.5|
|Total Weight (grams):||38.60|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.