Brooches Including Sterling, Pearl and Dragonfly Pendant
|Brand/Designer:||Winard , Best|
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, Metal|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Hallmarks:||BEST (dragonfly); WINARD 1/20 14K GF (Ribbon); Indiscernible 925 (round); STERLING Indiscernible (abstract)|
|Total Weight (grams):||15.50|
|Primary Stone Type:||Imitation Stone|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Imitation Stone is Pearl|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- dragonfly is 14K Gold Filled, Ribbon is base metal, not weighed.
- dragonfly is by Best, ribbon is by Winard.
- round and abstract brooches are sterling, weighed.
- round brooch is a converter brooch.
- abstract brooch stem pin is base metal.
- round converter brooch stem pin is sterling.