Western Style Jewelry Including Kakopelli and Chester Guerro Navajo Diné
|Style:||Western, Native American|
|Earring Closure Type:||Clutch Back|
|Hallmarks:||STERLING RW; CG; Unmarked|
|Total Weight (grams):||17.00|
|Primary Stone Type:||Turquoise, Coral, Resin|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- EBTH follows CITES regulations with regards to the sale of coral (including but not limited to non-fossil apple, black, blue, branch, brain, fire, lace, organ pipe and stony coral); bidding must be reserved to bidders within the United States of America.
- drop pendant is Chester Guerro, Navajo Diné.
- stones in earrings are loose.
- drop pendants is missing jump ring.