1895 Elgin Gold Filled Pocket Watch and Chain
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running 60 second subdial.
- 32.00’’ gold filled double chain with mother of pearl beads.
- slight crazing on the dial.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Grade:117 Model:2, 7 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1895|
|Markings to Inside:||Premier 111195|
|Case to Case (mm):||42|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Filled|
|Primary Stone Location:||Chain|
|Primary Stone Type:||Mother of Pearl|
|Primary Stone Count:||20|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||12.00 mm – 13.00 mm|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.