10K Hampden Railroad Grade Pocket Watch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- railroad grade.
- est. production year 1898.
- running 60-second subdial.
- Brooklyn Watch Case Co. swing out front case.
- double sunk dial.
- crystal is very worn.
- swing-out front case has dents.
- bow is not perpendicular to the case.
- part of crown covering is worn off.
|Model Name:||Railroad Grade|
|Bezel Material:||10K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||10K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||10K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Lever Set, Grade: New Railway, 23 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||18|
|Markings to Inside:||Warranted 10K U.S. Assay Patented, 921994, B.W. C. Co.|
|Case to Case (mm):||57|
|Total Weight (grams):||142.90|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.