Glashütte Automatic G.D.R. Gold Plated Stainless Steel Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- marked on the back of case ‘Stossgesichert, Wasserdicht, edelstahl and Boden’.
- the German translation is Shock protected, Water protected, stainless steel and back.
- * Spezimatic produced 1964 – 1980.
- G.D.R. is German Democratic Republic, 1949 – 1990.
|Model Name:||G.D. R.|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel, Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||Gold Plate, Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel, Gold Plate|
|Movement:||* Speximatic 782 (GUB 75), 25 Jewels|
|Case to Case (mm):||36|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||43|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.