Victorian Aesthetic Period Sterling Brooches Featuring William C. Manton
|Brand/Designer:||William C. Manton|
|Style:||Antique, Victorian, European|
|Materials:||Sterling Silver, Metal|
|Brooch Closure Type:||C-Clasp|
|Hallmarks:||English Pictorial assay W.C.M. STERLING T & C|
|Total Weight (grams):||15.90|
- This item has been evaluated using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- stem pin is base metal.
- brooches have dents.
- brooches have wavy stem pins.
- one is a mourning brooch (but empty).
- thin oval brooch is Birmingham 1893 William C. Manton.