1928 Rolex 9K Yellow Gold Stem Wind Wristwatch
A 1928 Rolex 9K yellow gold stem wind wristwatch. This is a classic watch that is close to the 100-year mark while still maintaining its integrity and style with features such as a round 9K yellow gold bezel framing a dial with Arabic numerals and blued steel hands. This vintage wristwatch also features a 9K yellow gold case and a stem wind movement and is displayed on a leather and base metal strap bracelet with a buckle clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- patina and marks on the dial.
- scratches and dents on the case.
- scratches on the crystal.
- the lug pin at noon is loose.
- the strap is very worn.
|Bezel Material:||9K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||9K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||9K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Signed Aegler Rebberg, 10.5, 15 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1928|
|Markings to Inside:||R.W. C. Ltd., 9.375, Glasgow Import Mark, Glasgow Date Letter “F” for 1928, Rolex, 20 World’s Records, Geneve – Suisse, 47113, Hammer with Handle # 136 Poinqon de Maitre.|
|Case to Case (mm):||25|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||30|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
|Total Weight (grams):||16.1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.