1989 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1989 Rolex Oyster Perpetual 18K gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. The Oyster watch was the original waterproof wristwatch that created Rolex’s reputation, and the Oyster Perpetual carries on that legacy with a stainless steel waterproof Oyster case an automatic movement and twin lock crown. This classic watch also features an 18K yellow gold bezel framing a gold-tone dial with indexes and baton-style hands and the timepiece is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp closure.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- fluted 18K gold bezel.
- twin lock crown.
- spotting on the dial.
- the tops of the links on the 12 o’clock sider are worn flat.
- light scratches on the crystal and a chip on the edge between 1 and 2 o’clock.
- includes box and papers.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 3000, 27 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1989|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 14000|
|Case to Case (mm):||34|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||42|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||94.3|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.