1969 Rolex Air-King Explorer 5500 Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 1969 Rolex Air-King stainless steel Explorer. This watch is from one of Rolex’s oldest collections and is still in style with its classic and sleek design that features a smooth stainless steel case surrounding a black dial with white indexes and Arabic numeral hour markers as well as Mercedes-style hands. This prestigious watch also features a stainless steel case with a twin lock screw-down crown and is displayed on a stainless steel Rivet Oyster bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- explorer dial.
- twin lock screw-down crown.
- rivet oyster bracelet.
- the dial is refinished.
- the crystal is scratched.
- scratches on the case and case back.
- scratches and stretching on the bracelet.
|Model Name:||Air-King Explorer|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 1520, Automatic, 26 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 1002, II.69|
|Functions:||Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||34|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||40|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.