1950s Platinum Emerald and Diamond Flower Ring
|Total Weight (grams):||11.00|
|Primary Stone Type:||Emerald|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Marquise, Round, Faceted|
|Primary Stone Count:||11|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||6.00 mm x 2.50 mm – 8.00 mm x 8.00 mm|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut, Single Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||18|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.50 mm – 1.80 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.36 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – I|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the stones are chipped and abraded throughout.
- a few stones are set askew.
- some prongs are worn away.
- there are a few rough areas on the shank, near stones and under the gallery.