14K 2.20 CTW Diamond Ring
|Total Weight (grams):||5.00|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Rectangle, Cushion Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||7.45 mm x 6.03 mm x (4.50) mm – (estimate)|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.75 ct|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||I1 – I2|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Clarity Enhanced; Indented Naturals on the Girdle and Pavillion|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Baguette Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||12|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||2,00 mm x 1.50 mm – 2.25 mm x 1.75 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.45 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by multiple GIA Graduate Gemologists.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- total diamond weight is 2.20 ctw.
- one baguette diamond is chipped.
- there is a solder seam, partial hallmark and the ring is out of round.