1989 Rolex Datejust 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1989 Rolex Datejust 18K gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. This is an iconic watch with the Datejust signature cyclops covered date window set on a silvered dial with a blend of gold indexes and baton-style hands. This innovative watch also features the elegance of an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel and a blended smooth and brushed stainless steel waterproof case that was developed in 1945 and is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and sterling silver Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 18K gold fluted bezel.
- magnified date window.
- comes with papers.
- personalized case back.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 2135., Quick Set Date, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1989|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 69000A|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||32.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||55.9|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.