Foreign Coin and Currency Collection, Early to Mid 20th Century
Foreign Coin and Currency Collection, Early to Mid 20th Century. This lot consists of twenty-three pieces of vintage foreign currency and seven hundred and seventy coins. The banknotes are from such countries as Germany, Laos, Peru, Sierra Leone, Bolivia, Surniame, Eritrea, Belarus, Croatia, Japan, China and more. The coins represent the countries of Germany, The Bahamas, Austria, Peru, Spain, France, Scotland, Great Britain, China, Mexico, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Norway, The Philippines, Singapore, Costa Rica, Sweden, Korea, ecuador and others. The banknotes and coins are circulated with wear varying across the lot.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- Please note, this is an item that may be especially difficult to move and/or transport. Unless the shipping option is selected, the winner is responsible for bringing appropriate assistance, vehicle, proper materials, and any necessary tools to pickup.
- Please note, if shipping is selected for this item, a signature will be required upon delivery to persons over the age of 21. Unsuccessful deliveries will be returned to EBTH.
- coins and currency is circulated.
- measurement of shipping box.