Heuer Manhattan Chronosplit GMT Stainless Steel Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- signed Heuer bracelet.
- locking foldover clasp.
- analog is running and the date is changing correctly.
- L.C.D. display is running but cannot be set or changed from the current mode.
- the crystal is scratched.
|Model Name:||Manhattan Chronosplit GMT|
|Model Number:||Ref# 104.403|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Heuer Citizen 104/8515, 4 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1978|
|Markings to Inside:||Heuer – Leondas S.A. Swiss Made Case Stainless Steel|
|Case to Case (mm):||36|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||44|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.