1970 Omega 10K Gold Filled Open Face Pocket Watch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bezel, case and case back are 10K gold filled.
- Service Award Engraving on the case back.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Omega Cal. 601, Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1970|
|Markings to Inside:||Omega Watch Co., 10K Gold Filled, Star Watch Case Co., P-632, 8560581|
|Case to Case (mm):||42.5|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.